So this is not a wish, as these blessings surround you every day, it’s just that sometimes it takes a holiday to fully appreciate them.
As you go about your day, watch out for the following Christmas Blessings. When you see them, stop for a quick second, say to yourself “This is a blessing”, look around and feel all the warm emotions of the moment, then go on with what you were doing. It’s as simple as that.
Blessings can be found:
- when you are cooking/baking your favorite holiday recipes.
- with a strong, warm hug.
- in your child’s uncontainable excitement.
- opening a gift.
- singing your favorite song.
- in a treasured tradition.
- looking around the room at your family and friends.
- appreciating the beauty of the lights, the tree and all the decorations.
- by realizing that this moment is perfect just the way it is.
Now I must go, there are cookies to be made and presents to be wrapped.
Cheers to you and a day full of blessings and joy.